Have you got an idea for an article or guest post submission that would add value to the Curious Droid website and be of interest to our readers then we’d love to hear about it.
Space exploration, science, futurism, cold war history, astronomy, aviation, A.I, technology, robotics, weapons etc these are some of the subjects we cover on the YouTube channels and are the sort of thing we are looking for on the website.
You can submit your post along with all the details in the form below. We are looking to build up a community of guest bloggers here at Curious-Droid.com as an addition to the youtube channel, which if you haven’t seen is here
Making videos is great and gets a lot of attention but it is also a very time-consuming process which means that my output is about four videos per month and the subjects we can cover on Youtube is limited due to increasing amount of implied censorship thru demonetisation.
Writing, on the other hand, is much less affected and much quicker. As a mostly one-man outfit, there is only so much time I have and most of that goes into making videos.
This is why I’m looking for guest bloggers with a keen interest or a professional knowledge of the subjects we cover which would be of interest to our readers.
Before you write and submit your post, please read the following:
- Topics which we cover are but not limited to Space exploration, Science, cold war history, aviation, A.I, technology, Robotics, futurism, astronomy, weapons etc, but if you think a subject would work that is not here then send it in any way.
- Format – The post should be in a story/documentary format that is informative yet entertaining. Long-winded overly technical descriptions can be a turn off for the general readers but equally, it doesn’t need to be dumbed down so much it loses its appeal. You have a few seconds to capture their attention. In other words, don’t be BORING.
- Links back to your own blog or site should be in the bio and be relevant and valid.
- Word count: 500 – 1500 words is preferred. The maximum word count is 2000. If you aren’t sure what your word count is, there is a Word Count Tool here http://www.wordcounttool.com
- Images can be used in the post but you must either own the copyright to them or have permission to use them or they should be Creative Commons/public domain.
- Preference will be given to those who have a genuine interest in Curious-Droid.com as a reader or follower of the Youtube channel and the type of content we cover.
Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my blog” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly self-promoting- or keyword stuffed will not be accepted, basically, write for humans not search robots.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content and viewpoint, i.e. not copied from other blogs or online journals.
- Posts end with a brief author’s bio that links to the site (or sites) of the author’s choice. The author’s bio photo can be uploaded in the form below.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission for grammar, readability, and sometimes for meaning. If English is not your first language and if too much editing is required to make them more useful, chances are that it will not be published.
- Submission of your guest post is not a guarantee of publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit the curious droid readers, it is likely to be published.
- You retain the copyright to your writing, but once it’s submitted to Curious Droid, we reserve the right to use and refer to it.